“FirstHive helped us drive an ROI of 20X from the campaign.., thereby significantly exceeding the expectations. Thereby improving visibility and creating a meaningful digital revenue stream during the period of the pandemic.
A leading women apparel brand turned anonymous visitors into identities for upselling and cross-selling
This leading Indian Women’s Apparel company and their umbrella of offerings comprises three segment defining brands. Their target audience is primarily urban women with high mobile adoption who wish to make a style statement at work, at casual and on special occasions. With FirstHive’s CDP being deployed, they were able to create a unified single customer view journey for its end users. This helped them reach out to anonymous customers in a timely manner through the right communication channels and also enabled real-time tracking and remediation of cart drop-offs. Find out how they enabled customer identification.
Stalled upselling and cross-selling due to anonymous visitors
The Problem & Challenges
This brand has been running digital campaigns for a reasonable period of time, but received limited success from their efforts. They were neither being able to tap the underlying potential of anonymized visitors nor being able to drive meaningful cross-sell and upsell programs. The challenges that interrupted their success has been:
- Personalized, customized communication to shoppers was nonexistent.
- Unable to tap into opportunities into a highly lucrative marketplace.
- To be able to ensure that the brand visibility and recall is improving for shoppers, thereby improving overall sales.
Intelligent Customer 360 view
FirstHive created a unified single customer view journey for its end users. This helped them reach out to anonymous customers in a timely manner through the right communication channels. It also enabled real-time tracking and remediation of cart drop-offs. Overall, the benefits the client experienced includes:
- Intelligent Customer 360 view of all visitors and customers.
- An ROI of 20X from the campaign.
- A strong Customer Experience which over the long-term will resulted in better Cross-Sell and Up-sell opportunities.
- An increase in revenues from anonymous clients who would otherwise have not been successfully converted or nurtured.
- A reduction in cart drop-offs and improved retargeting with personalization, resulting in shorter end customer buying cycles and improving brand recall.
- Enabled an intelligent omnichannel approach for the brand, thereby improving visibility and creating a meaningful digital revenue stream during the period of the pandemic.
Create unique Customer 360 personas
FirstHive created unique Customer 360 personas for all visitors using unification algorithms. These algorithms provided personalized communication to shoppers, reduced cart drop-off rates, improved cross-sell and upsell and most importantly identified anonymous shoppers and personalized recommendations. Across different channels, FirstHive alerted end customers at the right time through personalized content.
With FirstHive’s CDP deployment, this brand achieved:
a) An improvement in ROI on digital campaigns from the existing 3X-4X ballpark to a more robust 10X-12X return.
b) Positive results to explore opportunities with attribution of 7 days as opposed to the usual market standard of 14 days.
c) Cross-sell and upsell opportunities from existing customers while delivering a personalized shopping experience.