We recently concluded this Micro-Masterclass for Insurance Marketers. Watch the on-demand masterclass video to learn how to leverage your first-party data for hyper-personalized marketing campaigns. Explore how to navigate data silos for better customer engagement, with our Industry experts.
Are you facing low Conversion Rates on your digital properties and low Persistency Ratios in premium renewals?
Would you like to know why some insurance companies have a higher renewal of policies? Why do they have more loyal customers coming back and picking other insurance schemes too? We will demonstrate how to build a memorable and seamless engagement for your customers.
6 reasons why should you watch the on-demand video
Meet your insurance marketing goals
Automate Policy renewals
Discover new MQLs
Lower CPL and CPA
Increase LTV of policy holders
Cross-product sales across non-life and life insurance.
Meet Your Instructors
Naveen is a cross-functional Business Leader with more than two decades of experience in Digital Transformation and Customer Engagement. Built on a strong foundation of Consulting, his career has been focused on bridging the gap between Business and Customer, through solutions based in Technology. Adept at Strategy as well as Execution, his prior experience includes a rich variety of leadership assignments with top-tier organizations. He has led Digital Transformation at enterprise level, worked across the Financial Services spectrum, and been an entrepreneur. Naveen is also a sought-after Keynote Speaker & Jury Member at industry events across India & Asia Pacific, and a Visiting Faculty member at various Management institutes. As a Senior Director at Microsoft, Naveen helps strategic BFSI clients leverage Cloud & Enterprise solutions to transform Operations, enhance Productivity, improve Customer Engagement and reduce Risk.
Founder & CEO, FirstHive
Aditya Bhamidipaty, Founder and CEO of FirstHive, a private-by-design Customer Data Platform. He is a serial technology entrepreneur solving problems for marketers. His stewardship has helped FirstHive to be among the first few to imbibe machine learning into customer data profiling, delivering 6X ROI to some of the world’s largest brands on their marketing initiatives. Aditya started his career with Procter and Gamble (P&G), where he played a pivotal role in turning around a loss making region into a profitable one in a record time, which then became the highest growth area for P&G. From there he moved on to join iGate, global technology and consulting solutions provider in London. He was responsible for the UK and Western Europe region, before moving back to India for his first start-up gig. He was the co-founder & CEO of Emart Solutions which grew to being one of India’s leading loyalty & engagement companies. He exited Emart in 2015 to work on a new product – FirstHive. He completed his Bachelors in Electronics Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad and holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from IIM-Ahmedabad (batch of 2003).
What did the Masterclass include?
- E-book that guides insurance marketers about moment-based marketing
- A 45-minute live session on applying CDP in insurance marketing
- Access to FirstHive CDP resources to explore it for your insurance brand.
- Free access to ongoing resources on Insurance marketing
- Post-event 1:1 talk-to-expert sessions with our marketing specialists
Here’s what you learn from the on-demand MasterClass Video:
- Kill the culprit which is siloed data
- Multi-channel renewal journey automation
- Building a Single View of customers and influencers
- Digitization of touch points to improve customer experience
- Multi-Product renewal tracking
- Empower your customer support teams also to become smart sales people.
Who Joined Us?
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Heads of Marketing
- Digital/SEO/Social Marketing / Lead Generation Specialists
- Customer Experience/Service Leads
- Product / Brand Marketers / Influencer Marketing Executives
- Any other Marketing specialists in the Insurance sector
IT / Digital
- Chief Information/Technology/Digital/Data Officers
- Heads of IT/Digital/Data/Analytics/CRM
- Customer Data & Analytics Specialists
- Customer Experience / CRM Practitioners
- Data / Analytics Architects
- Any other Digital / Analytics specialists in Insurance sector
Do you still think you can skip this?
Find out who has already explored this.