Uniquification. Breaking the Silos.
What does a Single Customer View look like?
Dashboards & visualisation
Planning & forecasting
It is not just a few marketing sources. We mean it!
We collect data from all offline and online marketing channels, sources of interaction and information to create a unique and unified customer ID that is persistent over time. The single view of a customer that is anchored in the unique customer ID is designed to help marketers spot customers and respond with a relevant personalized experience. A Single Customer View is the foundation of an omnichannel strategy and customer journey orchestration.
Build rich customer profiles.
Dive deep into data.
What data types and formats can you collect using FirstHive?
Build trust with permission and promise. Safeguard your customer interests with FirstHive that provides a transparent mechanism in compliance with international data privacy laws such as GDPR, CCPA, and so on.
Purchases & transactions
Personally Identifiable data (PIIs)
Pretty much everything
and customer journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Capture first-party and anonymous customer data
- Find patterns among structured and unstructured data
- interactionInteract with every single customer
- customer-segmentBuild granular customer segments
- unique-IDsUse unique and unified persistent IDs
- access-in-real-timeAccess in real-time enriched customer data
- generalizationEliminate bias and generalization
- targeted-campaignDesign personalized and targeted campaigns
Why Single Customer View remains the Holy Grail of Marketing?
B2B or B2C, capture a comprehensive view of each customer.
Find out how including existing and new sources of information enriches the customer identity. This automated process achieves an optimized return on investment (ROI).
Re-discover your Customer
Talk to a FirstHive expert today to unify your customer
data and strategize your marketing efforts.